All material contained on the DACE website is covered by a disclaimer and protected by UK and international copyright laws. Access to the website is subject to your agreement to the following:
1. The DACE website is designed for information purposes only.
2. Users must not reproduce, download, store in any medium, distribute, transmit or retransmit or manipulate any text except for the purposes of research or private study. Reproduction for any other purpose is not permitted without written permission in advance.
3. All brand names, publishing activities and trade marks used on the website are the trade marks, service marks or trade names of their respective holders.
4. DACE and its members/constituent bodies make no warranties or representations about the accuracy of any information on this website or any other website to which it may be linked. The information contained in these pages is for general information only and neither DACE nor its members/constituent bodies shall be liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information contained in this website.
5. You are granted access to these pages conditional upon your agreement to indemnify DACE and its members/constituent bodies and not to hold them liable in any way for the results of any action you may take based on the material contained herein.
6. English law governs all matters between us in relation to this website and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
7. No photographs in this website may be reproduced for any purpose without prior permission.